[darcs-users] Getting started with darcs development

Reinier Lamers tux_rocker at reinier.de
Sat Mar 13 22:33:24 UTC 2010

Hi Alexey,

Op zaterdag 13 maart 2010 21:58 schreef Alexey Levan:
> Unfortunately, I'm not yet familiar with bug tracking system, and have
> no idea what to do next, so that patch would be reviewed and applied.
> Could someone help me with that?

You just 'darcs send' the patch to the repository on darcs.net, like with
'darcs send --edit http://darcs.net'. The "--edit" option lets you edit the e-
mail text so you can add some comments about what you're submitting.

When you 'darcs send' your patch it will automatically end up in the bug
tracker and be noticed by the review team.

Good luck hacking!,
Reinier