[darcs-users] [patch39] Put presentParticiple into the English m... (and 6 more)

Jason Dagit bugs at darcs.net
Thu Mar 18 02:20:11 UTC 2010

Jason Dagit <dagitj at gmail.com> added the comment:

It looks like these patches need to be updated to apply against the current
version of darcs:
$ darcs apply ~/Downloads/put-presentparticiple-into-the-english-module.dpatch
Backing up ./src/Darcs/Hopefully.hs(-darcs-backup0)
Backing up ./src/Darcs/Commands/Pull.lhs(-darcs-backup0)
There are conflicts in the following files:
./src/Darcs/Commands/Pull.lhs ./src/Darcs/Hopefully.hs

darcs failed:  Refusing to apply patches leading to conflicts.
If you would rather apply the patch and mark the conflicts,
use the --mark-conflicts or --allow-conflicts options to apply
These can set as defaults by adding
 apply mark-conflicts
to _darcs/prefs/defaults in the target repo.

Sorry for not realizing that there were patches to be applied.  I don't think
roundup emails me when there is ticket activity. Or if it did, it wasn't clear
to me that I was the one who should take the next step.

Jason