[darcs-users] [patch136] Resolve issue1726: Files with _darcs prefix are always boring

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Mar 22 15:41:58 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

I intend to apply the refactor patch (now that we've reached consensus
about the global darcsdir).

Petr's review for the other patch requested an amend, so which I believe
is still relevant.

Also, Salvatore pointed out that the filepath code in Darcs is pretty
horrible in some cases.  Petr's right that we should be quite
fine-toothed-comb-ish about this.  It may be worth checking out bugs on
the tracker with the FilePath topic.

issues: +Filenames starting with "_darcs" are always considered boring
title: remove the hardcoded string "_darcs" in ... (and 1 more) -> Resolve issue1726: Files with _darcs prefix are always boring