[darcs-users] [patch135] Accept issue1726: Files with _darcs prefix are always ...

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Sat Mar 27 22:08:08 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 10:15:08 +0000, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> Sorry about the huge delay.  I went to apply this to HEAD, and I got
> this:
>
>     darcs: bug in get_extra commuting patches:
>     First patch is:
>     Wed Aug 12 08:06:16 EST 2009  Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva <marcot at riseup.net>
>       * Regression test for issue1317.
>     Second patch is:
>     Mon Aug 24 21:04:37 EST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
>       * Mark issue1317 test as failing (and note issue number).

I always get this if I apply patches from the tracker straight from
mutt.  I have to hit C-e in the attachment viewer and change the MIME
type (some part from us-ascii to utf-8).  Either that or just d/l the
patch from the web interface.

I don't suppose that's the issue for you?

I think I need to investigate this...

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9