[darcs-users] darcs patch: log view: display the patch name just once, tighten up...

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sun Mar 28 21:04:46 UTC 2010

On Mar 28, 2010, at 1:57 PM, Alberto Bertogli wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 11:22:10AM -0700, Simon Michael wrote:
>>  * log view: display the patch name just once, tighten up whitespace
>
> I'm not sure about this one. I think that the title should also be
> included
> because otherwise it is too far apart from the comment itself, and
> it's a part
> of it.
>
> I agree with removing of the extra <br/>, though.
>
> Care to split the path, and maybe poll darcs-users@ about the first
> part?

I know what you mean, but I decided that it's more readable without
the duplication and that's more important. I think the layout could/
should be adjusted to bring the short and long comments adjacent again
(perhaps diverging from gitweb ui.)

Comments from other users welcome.

old: http://vmiklos.hu/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=darcsweb;a=log

new: http://joyful.com/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=darcs-unstable;a=log