[darcs-users] [patch230] Resolve issue1824: avoid PACKAGE_VERSION under Windows.

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon May 3 11:58:32 UTC 2010

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

I think I'll be pushing this one in directly on grounds of trivialness
(and including it in the 2.4.2 release unless I hear complaints)

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

Mon May  3 12:56:30 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Resolve issue1824: avoid PACKAGE_VERSION under Windows.
  There's some quoting issue passing the PACKAGE_VERSION string via the CPP.
  This seems to affect Windows, so we'll just skip around the issue until
  (presumably) Cabal/cabal-install are fixed.

files: resolve-issue1824_-avoid-package_version-under-windows_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 10905
nosy: darcs-users, kowey
status: needs-review
title: Resolve issue1824: avoid PACKAGE_VERSION under Windows.

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch230>