[darcs-users] [patch231] Make promptCharFancy easier to extend. (and 3 more)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Wed May 5 10:03:24 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

4 patches for repository http://darcs.net:

Two patches amended in this one:

Wed May  5 10:53:42 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Resolve issue1713: shorter interactive prompts.

  For example, instead of asking
    Shall I record this change? (1/8)  [ynWesfvplxdaqjk], or ? for help:
  we ask
    Shall I record this change? (1/8)  [ynW...], or ? for more options:

  The goal is to make the most important options visible while making it
  evident that there are more advanced features to be used.

  NB: one principle we try to respect is that the default choice should
  appear in the window of basic choices.

Wed May  5 10:56:40 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Camel case Darcs.SelectChanges.

I don't understand what happened with the camel case patch.  Maybe I forgot
to include all of the replace patches the first time :-/

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch231>