[darcs-users] [patch39] Refactor Darcs.Commands.Pull (and 6 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed May 5 20:13:06 UTC 2010

A few more points now that these patches are in.

Well, we just grew two whole new features (one of them being a new darcs
command!).  Hope we won't regret it.  Better, I hope these features will
put us in a nice position to avoid other new features down the road.

Documentation:
 * The man page entry at the darcs fetch section seems
   to be missing a newline
 * Shouldn't obliterate documentation point out the the
   -O feature for undo?
 * Anything else we need to say?
 * Add global default of -O _darcs/trash to best practices?

Code:
 * My conflict resolution was messy (some redundant imports)
   cleanup on aisle 6 (sorry!)

Tests:
 * Do we need any testing here? (think unexpected interactions?)
   I can't really think of anything... fetch seems pretty self-contained

Functionality:
 * Do we want a stub for darcs unobliterate which says
   something about darcs obliterate -O?

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9