[darcs-users] [patch156] replace slurpies with hashed-storage

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Thu May 6 07:09:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

Ganesh Sittampalam <bugs at darcs.net> writes:
> ok, I think this looks fine. Eric has OK'd removal of
> --store-in-memory on the basis that it's unused and not worth going
> through a huge process for.

> What's in hashed-storage HEAD that's not in a hashed-storage release? I
> only see this patch which seems inconsequential:
the usual problem with out of order tags... I keep the HEAD and release
branches conflated in a single repository and use tags to mark what goes
into releases... I was sure that darcs changes --from-tag . works as
expected, but that doesn't seem to be the case (blah). So it seems you
need to darcs optimize --reorder to see what's on top. Anyway, I am
attaching a complete diff.

> Sun May  2 14:29:44 EDT 2010  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
>   * Fix build on GHC 6.12 on Windows.
>
> Let me know if there are any other hashed-storage changes I should
> review. Otherwise please commit the bundle yourself when ready along
> with any version bumps needed.

Yours,
   Petr.