[darcs-users] [patch239] Remove seemingly unused Darcs.CheckFileSystem.

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Fri May 7 16:40:36 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 16:38:25 +0000, Eric Kow wrote:
> First: replying to both the ticket and darcs-users should
> not result in a duplicate message [hard to tell]

First test passes.

> Second: later on, replying to *just* the ticket should still
> result in a copy to darcs-users

Now I'm replying to only the ticket.  Darcs-users should still
see this.

Sorry to subject you folks to this.  I'd already done a trial
with darcs-devel and BCC so I'm confident that I will only be
generating a limited amount of noise.

If this works, on to my third test!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9