[darcs-users] Windows users needed to test upcoming darcs 2.4.2

Eric Y. Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat May 8 09:25:21 UTC 2010

Windows users,

We need help!

I need volunteers to test the Darcs 2.4.2 release, which I plan to
announce officially tomorrow morning (UTC+1).  I've uploaded it to

  http://darcs.net/releases/darcs-2.4.2.tar.gz

Would you be kind enough to download this, run the test suite and
use it for a little while?

I would be *especially* grateful if you could try to tickle these
bugs:

 - http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1823 (mmap of _darcs/index)
 - http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1761 (Windows mapped drives)

Otherwise NO MERCY!  The more you can break Darcs before we actually
announce something, the better

If all goes well, I'll upload to hackage, update the website, and
write the announcement.

Thanks,

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9