[darcs-users] Windows users needed to reproduce potential 2.4.3 bug

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon May 10 21:03:37 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 20:51:06 +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> We've just discovered another potential bug affecting Windows
> in our recent 2.4.3 release
>
>   http://bugs.darcs.net/issue184

After an IRC debugging session, I think we've established that this may
be due to the recent change in GHC 6.12's handling of IO.  We also have
a fix for it.

In the meantime, it looks like Windows users will have to hang on with
the official 2.3.1 binary, or wait for a 2.4.3 binary built with GHC
6.10 or build it yourselves with GHC 6.10, or wait for a darcs 2.4.4.

Sorry!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9