[darcs-users] Buildbot - 2 volunteers needed (Windows, MacOS)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed May 12 09:45:34 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 08:04:21 +0200, Petr Rockai wrote:
> >   Windows GHC 6.10 (Petr)
> >   Windows GHC 6.12 <-- HELP NEEDED
> I have stepped in on this, since it turned out I can get two GHC
> versions working on a single Windows box (miracles anyone?).
>
> >   MacOS X GHC 6.10 (Thorkil? currently GHC 6.8)
> >   MacOS X GHC 6.12 <-- HELP NEEDED
> And Thorkil has stepped in here and installed both 6.10 and 6.12 on
> tn23. These two still need some build-dependencies installed, but they
> should be fully operational when that is fixed.

Yay! OK, darcs-users, now that we've got the 6 key platforms covered,
let's raise the bar a little bit higher.

Can we now get 64 bit variants of all the slaves too?

Our 64 bit slaves would be

  Windows GHC 6.10 <-- HELP WANTED
  Windows GHC 6.12 <-- HELP WANTED

  MacOS X GHC 6.10 <-- HELP WANTED
  MacOS X GHC 6.12 <-- HELP WANTED

  Linux   GHC 6.10 (Petr)
  Linux   GHC 6.12 (Petr)

We actually just need one volunteer for each platform (because it's
possible to run two versions of GHC side-by-side).  Can you help,
darcs-users?  Help us be proactive about this 64 bit business and not
stick our heads under the sand...

Thanks,

Eric

> PS: See for yourself at http://buildbot.darcs.net -- sexy, ain't it?

Woo! http://buildbot.darcs.net/waterfall

Note that we've made a point of improving the clarity of the headers
here, so you can see, for example if it's the GHC 6.12 Vista64 slave
that fails.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9