[darcs-users] can't send to darcs-users? you're not alone

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon May 24 07:39:01 UTC 2010

Unfortunately, it looks like one of Google mail servers is listed in
NJABL which provides some kind of DNSBL:

http://www.njabl.org/cgi-bin/lookup.cgi?query=74.125.82.50

I've posted a message to the Google help forum,
  http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/gmail/thread?tid=367b185f04593481&hl=en&fid=367b185f0459348100048751f7f94caa
but am feeling a little helpless otherwise

So if you're getting messages like the below, I am aware of the problem:
> Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
> recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
> further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
> other server returned was: 550 550 5.7.1 Service unavailable;
> Client host [74.125.82.50] blocked using dnsbl.njabl.rbldns; 1274377493
> (state 14).

In the meantime, I suppose you could email me and I'll forward it on to
the list...

Sorry!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9