[darcs-users] [patch253] Fix comment for encodeWhite/decodeWhite.

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Thu May 27 16:37:36 UTC 2010

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

I noticed I should fix this (while trying to think about Petr's patch a bit).

It's probably worth having an attentive look, considering that I got the
comment wrong the first time (sigh!)

(Don't let me hold up Petr's patch because I'm being slow, not really back to
Darcs yet)

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

Thu May 27 17:36:32 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Fix comment for encodeWhite/decodeWhite.

files: fix-comment-for-encodewhite_decodewhite_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 11124
nosy: kowey
status: needs-review
title: Fix comment for encodeWhite/decodeWhite.

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch253>