[darcs-users] [patch444] remove useless unsafePerformIO (and 1 more)

gh bugs at darcs.net
Tue Nov 2 08:32:08 UTC 2010

gh <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

I forgot about the tests. Herre is what the screened branch passes
before these patches:

         Properties   Shell         Test Cases   Total
 Passed  59           762           36           857
 Failed  0            6             0            6
 Total   59           768           36           863

And after:

         Properties   Shell         Test Cases   Total
 Passed  59           765           36           860
 Failed  0            6             0            6
 Total   59           771           36           866

However, scrolling up in my terminals' histories doesn't show
differences (same tests fail), so I don't understand these numbers.

status: needs-screening -> review-in-progress