[darcs-users] [patch447] Generalize withSignalsBlocked and withGu... (and 2 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Nov 4 19:23:13 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 20:20:17 +0100, Florent Becker wrote:
> Please send such amendments either as a new darcs recorded patch, or
> just resend your old patch amend-recorded. If you use send
> --in-reply-to=<message-id-of-previous-msg>, the patch tracker does the
> right thing automatically.

And for those who like more than one way to do the same thing, a
simpler approach is to use --subject='[patchXXX]'

  http://wiki.darcs.net/Development/GettingStarted#sending-your-patches-to-darcs.net

The patch tracker uses the subject lines of emails to know what
tickets to attach incoming mails to.  I'm pretty thrilled to hear
that it also does the right thing from message IDs alone.