[darcs-users] [patch451] Add visual emphasys to note about --set-default flag

Alexey Levan bugs at darcs.net
Fri Nov 5 18:47:34 UTC 2010

New submission from Alexey Levan <exlevan at gmail.com>:

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

Fri Nov  5 20:28:58 EET 2010  Alexey Levan <exlevan at gmail.com>
  * Add visual emphasys to note about --set-default flag

...or else the users (e.g. me) will notice only the "quit now" part.

Before:

[exlevan at burunduk master]$ darcs pull ../local/
Note: if you want to change the default remote repository to
/home/exlevan/darcs/local,
quit now and issue the same command with the --set-default flag.
Fri Nov  5 19:51:29 EET 2010  Alexey Levan <exlevan at gmail.com>
  * Fix check for --packs flag
Shall I pull this patch? (1/2)  [ynW...], or ? for more options:

After:

[exlevan at burunduk master]$ darcs pull ../local/
Note: if you want to change the default remote repository to
      /home/exlevan/darcs/local,
      quit now and issue the same command with the --set-default flag.
Fri Nov  5 19:51:29 EET 2010  Alexey Levan <exlevan at gmail.com>
  * Fix check for --packs flag
Shall I pull this patch? (1/2)  [ynW...], or ? for more options:

files: add-visual-emphasys-to-note-about-__set_default-flag.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 12929
nosy: exlevan
status: needs-screening
title: Add visual emphasys to note about --set-default flag

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch451>