[darcs-users] [patch442] remove all tests related to checkpoints ... (and 3 more)

Reinier Lamers bugs at darcs.net
Mon Nov 8 16:54:28 UTC 2010

Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de> added the comment:

Op zaterdag 06 november 2010 17:58 schreef gh:
> gh <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:
>
> No opinions, at least on the patch that removes "get --ephemeral" ?

My opinion on the idea of removing these features is "good riddance".

I didn't review the patches in-depth, but it surprises me a bit that you have one patch to remove --partial that also removes Checkpoint.hs, and then another patch to fix the warnings. I'd have recorded one patch to remove the --partial flag without introducing warnings, and another to remove Checkpoint.hs.