[darcs-users] [patch451] Add visual emphasys to note about --set-default flag

Florent Becker bugs at darcs.net
Tue Nov 9 14:23:14 UTC 2010

Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org> added the comment:

good idea, applying

Add visual emphasys to note about --set-default flag
Alexey Levan <exlevan at gmail.com>**20101105182858

hunk ./src/Darcs/Repository/Prefs.lhs 476
>                                        -- reason we're not setting
default is the --no-set-default
>                                        -- flag, not the various
automatic show stoppers
>                                        [ "Note: if you want to change
the default remote repository to"
> -                                      , r ++ ","
> -                                      , "quit now and issue the same
command with the --set-default flag."
> +                                      , "      quit now and issue the
same command with the --set-default flag."
>                                        ]
>                              addToPreflist "repos" r
>                           `catchall` return () -- we don't care if
this fails!

Not much to review here any way…

status: needs-screening -> accepted-pending-tests