[darcs-users] [patch448] Force regex-posix version to be greater ... (and 7 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Nov 12 15:53:05 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 12:20:29 +0000, Florent Becker wrote:
> This bundle contains what is now needed to be pulled from screened to head to apply without
> conflicts.

Ah, thanks for looking into that :-)

Note the possibility of just doing an unstable+branch-2.5 conflict
resolution (if the blocking is really unacceptable).

The cost is an extra conflict, but I guess darcs could always use
a conflict resolution workout from within the team.

> Wed Oct 20 01:59:50 CEST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
>   * Resolve conflicts between test harness extensions and cleanups.
> I cannot find this in the patch tracker!!

I think that's patch425 (plugging that patch name into the roundup
patch search UI)