[darcs-users] [patch445] Make findUncommon and findCommonWithThem... (and 1 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Sun Nov 14 13:53:36 UTC 2010

This patch looks fine technically. I suggest we apply the first one
immediately.

I'm a bit concerned about the option proliferation of --split-conflicts.
I understand your use case, but I wonder if we wouldn't do better to
improve our story around handling conflicts in the repo, rather than
trying to make an ever more elaborate set of options for keeping patches
in .dpatch files.

I wonder if multi-head repos are the answer. On the other hand, perhaps
local .dpatch files are the answer instead of having multi-head repos...

nosy: +ganesh