[darcs-users] (lack of) darcs hosting

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Nov 19 07:04:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 21:02:03 -0500

Max> Several exist. Bugs Everywhere, DisTract, DITrack, Ditz (first one
Max> I knew of), and more... Those are just off the top of my head.
Max> Search "distributed bug tracking" or "distributed issue tracking".

I researched about them and with the exception of BE, all the others
are mostly dead.

Otoh, Fossil provides web UI for non-devs contributors, iow. what
we're missing is darcsforge-like public hosting. Without it, it's very
difficult to expect further adoption of darcs.

More and more (Haskell) project are moving to Github/Bitbucket/...

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA