[darcs-users] question about cleaning up a working dir so its pristine

Jimmy Tang jcftang at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 22:01:34 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I've been playing around with darcs and I'm considering in migrating a small
project of mine to darcs just to see how well it works and how much I would
like it, so darcs is all new to me. I was wondering feature wise, does darcs
have the something like "git clean -d -f" where you can nuke all files and
directories that arent tracked by the VCS?

Also I've been playing with darcs-fastconvert, it seems like a useful tool
for converting darcs to git (according to a previous post that I found), is
it correct to assume that this tool will export/import from mercurial repos
and has it been tested (I don't use mercurial myself but I am just curious)

Thanks
Jimmy.

--
http://www.sgenomics.org/~jtang/