[darcs-users] [patch374] compile fixups

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Mon Oct 4 19:06:48 UTC 2010

Ganesh Sittampalam <bugs at darcs.net> writes:

> Petr has given up working on adventure for the time being:
> http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2010-October/025413.html
>
> So we won't push these to screened. I'm just sending in some minor fixups I
> made to them to make the witnesses build and test harness compile properly,
> for archival purposes.

Thanks Ganesh.

I will keep you updated about my status. Things may still turn out the
better way, but I won't know for a few more weeks. Hopefully the things
that fell out of adventure will be useful for darcs in the long run,
regardless of how this turns out. All I can do for now is hope that I
didn't waste too much of anyone's time...

Yours,
   Petr.

PS: I will still read darcs-users@ and review patches as time allows.