[darcs-users] sprint and adventure

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Oct 4 20:39:12 UTC 2010

Hi Petr,

On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 09:49:12 +0200, Petr Rockai wrote:
> In fact, I won't have any time for darcs in that timespan, i.e. at least
> until end of the autumn semester (which ends somewhere in
> January). Sorry. I will hope that I can get back to you after that. The
> real world came to tell me that I have been overcommitting for too long
> and that I have to drop something. I will reconsider, but I don't
> honestly expect that anything is going to change anytime soon in this
> regard.

Very sorry to hear that.  For the long term, I'm very much happier with
the idea of you taking good care of yourself and attending to your other
commitments. Thanks for all the work you've put into Darcs, both
technical and otherwise.

> It's been nice to be with you. Will look forward to see you again.

Yeah, same here! Hope to see more of you when life frees up a good chunk
of time/energy/itchiness/sustainability.

Until next time and take care,

Eric

PS. Thanks for volunteering to continue doing some review as time allows
    Let us know if you want us to kick you off or something :-)