[darcs-users] [patch414] fix a sed regexp in hidden_conflicts2.sh

gh bugs at darcs.net
Sat Oct 9 10:27:02 UTC 2010

New submission from gh <guillaumh at gmail.com>:

This fixes a silent bug in a tests shellscript, where a sed would not
erase the conflict markers. I am using Ubuntu Linux 10.10 with GNU
sed version 4.2.1. I have grepped the other tests to look for similar
regexpes, but no other occurence of grep or sed do this kind of treatment
on conflict markers.

Note also that Ganesh's recent patch to add the previous text in conflict
marking will make a line of ===== remain after the current version of this
patch, so the alternative = will have to be added to the sed regexp.
1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

Sat Oct  9 12:16:52 CEST 2010  Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com>
  * fix a sed regexp in hidden_conflicts2.sh

files: fix-a-sed-regexp-in-hidden_conflicts2_sh.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 12667
nosy: gh
status: needs-screening
title: fix a sed regexp in hidden_conflicts2.sh

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch414>