[darcs-users] [patch407] hook env vars: add some haddocks (and 3 more)

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sat Oct 16 00:53:32 UTC 2010

On 10/13/10 12:57 PM, Ganesh Sittampalam wrote:
> Since we're now using a 'screened' repository and I already pushed the
> patches there, we need a followon rather than an amendment.

Now I'm confused, and have questions. Until now sending a patch to the tracker & list did not imply any commit. Is this
no longer true, or just an aberration in this particular case ? Am I, the would-be simple patch contributor, required to
interact with the screened repo ? If I preferred to redo the patches for a clean history, is that still possible ?