[darcs-users] [patch360] Solve issue1923: bad source warning mechanism warns ab...

Adolfo Builes bugs at darcs.net
Tue Oct 19 14:32:13 UTC 2010

Adolfo Builes <builes.adolfo at googlemail.com> added the comment:

Hi Eric,

Sorry I have been so absent lately but I have been through lots of stuff.

I just saw this message today, did you have any success with the test ? I
will have more free time to allocate again to Darcs in a couple of weeks,
since we are in the last weeks of Uni, which is consuming all my time plus
I'm working part-time.

--
Adolfo