[darcs-users] [patch378] Organise unit tests into per-module groups. (and 1 more)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Tue Oct 19 22:55:51 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

7 patches for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

Note that I gave up on trying to rescue this branch (due to conflicts),
and I didn't have a network connection at the time nor a local copy of
the rebase branch, tsk!

So I just decided to do it over again, but this time trying a bit
harder to go about it in a cleaner way.

I'm going to self-screen these seemingly obvious tidy-up bits, and follow up
with a patch that bakes tests into their own modules (which I'm starting to
be a bit skeptical about).

Mon Oct 18 18:49:15 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Remove literate Haskell from Darcs.Test.Unit.

Mon Oct 18 15:15:59 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Mark sections in test.hs.

Mon Oct 18 23:27:25 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Consolidate unit test running logic into test harness.

Mon Oct 18 23:40:15 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Tidier announcement for subcommute unit tests.

Mon Oct 18 23:42:09 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Sweep Darcs.Email tests into a single suite.

Mon Oct 18 23:43:04 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Sweep Darcs.Patch.Info tests into a single suite.

Tue Oct 19 07:40:19 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Split unit tests into Darcs.Patch and miscellaneous ones.

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch378>