[darcs-users] DRAFT: hcar 2010-11

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Oct 23 03:50:46 UTC 2010

Eric Kow writes:

 > Adolfo Builes improved the reliability of the Darcs cache system,
 > making Darcs performance more predictable. He used his work as a
 > basis for a high-level documentation effort (
 > \url{http://wiki.darcs.net/Internals/CacheSystem}),
 > explaining the technical details behind Darcs without implementation
 > detail.

One stylistic nit to pick: "explaining the details without detail" is
awkward.  How about "explaining the [algorithmic] design of Darcs
without implementation detail"?  (I don't know if "algorithmic" is an
accurate description of Adolfo's work, substitute a better word if
possible or leave it out.)

The rest looks good to me; the description is short enough to be read
by many, with enough interesting detail to be attractive.