[darcs-users] darcs weekly news #75
guillaumh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 09:03:59 UTC 2010
News and discussions
1. Reiner releases the release candidate 1 and the packager's preview 1
of Darcs 2.5:
2. Florent and Ganesh volunteered to be the next co-release managers:
3. Finally, the Darcs Hacking Sprint took place last week in Orleans.
We will soon post a report.
Issues resolved in the last week (3)
issue1942 Dmitry Astapov
* fix the fix which ended up too strict due to unsealing.
issue1948 Eric Kow
* send BTS update emails as noreply@
issue1951 Reinier Lamers
* refuse to add files outside repository
Patches applied in the last week (22)
2010-10-18 Eric Kow
- Test for issue1923.
2010-09-17 Adolfo Builes
- Solve issue1923: cache mechanism warns about sources outside your control
2010-10-16 Eric Kow
- Resolve issue1948: send BTS update emails as noreply@
- Distinguish between --context with and without arguments.
2010-10-01 Simon Michael
- hook env vars: haddock improvement
- hook env vars: add some haddocks
2010-10-01 Eric Kow
- Remove misleading debug output.
2010-10-02 Reinier Lamers
- Haddock fixSubPaths
- Make annotate handle fixSubPath's rejecting paths
- Make issue1951 test clean up (needed for 2.5 branch)
- Mark issue1951 test as passing
- Don't act like user gave no file arguments to add when he gave only
- Elaborate issue1951 test (for adding files outside the repository)
- resolve issue1951: refuse to add files outside repository
2010-10-01 Ganesh Sittampalam
- clean up OPTIONS_GHC usage
- fix warning about tab character
2010-09-14 Simon Michael
- require regex-posix >= 0.94.4 on windows to avoid link errors with
with HP 2010.2.0.0
2010-09-09 Eric Kow
- Improve error message when _darcs/inventory fallback check fails.
- HLint: use notElem.
- Haddock confusing naming for lastWord.
2010-10-04 Ganesh Sittampalam
- write out tag before trying to optimize inventory
2010-09-11 Dmitry Astapov
- Resolve issue1942: fix the fix which ended up too strict due to unsealing.
More information about the darcs-users