[darcs-users] ANNOUNCE: darcs 2.5

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Sat Oct 30 13:31:51 UTC 2010

On 30 Oct 2010, at 12:36, Reinier Lamers wrote:

> The darcs team is proud to announce the release of darcs 2.5. Darcs 2.5
> contains many improvements over the 2.4 series. Most notable are the
> performance improvements in record and pull and the --bisect option for
> trackdown.

This is great news :D  Thanks for your effort everyone.

I'm looking forward to trying it out.  Has anyone built a Mac binary for Snow Leopard yet though?  I'm installing GHC now in the hope of building it myself, but I've never been able to make it work before.  (I'm not a Haskell developer.)

Cheers
Ash

--
http://www.patchspace.co.uk/