[darcs-users] [patch378] Organise unit tests into per-module groups. (and 1 more)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Wed Sep 1 13:49:43 UTC 2010

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

2 patches for repository http://darcs.net:

All this talk about testing gave me an itch to tidy up our current unit testing
infrastructure.  These should just be mostly hunk moves.

Wed Sep  1 14:27:41 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Organise unit tests into per-module groups.

  The idea is that each module exports its own testSuite function
  and the main driver just imports all the testSuites.

  Note that this introduces a slight discrepency in that we have
  modules like Lcs which are out of the Darcs hierarchy, but whose
  tests appear as Darcs.Test.Lcs.

Wed Sep  1 14:45:49 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Tidy up test harness warnings.

files: organise-unit-tests-into-per_module-groups_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 12390
nosy: kowey
status: needs-review
title: Organise unit tests into per-module groups. (and 1 more)

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch378>