[darcs-users] code review tips

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Wed Sep 1 21:51:55 UTC 2010

On 9/1/10 2:20 AM, Eric Kow wrote:
> Note that if you
>
>    darcs get http://code.haskell.org/darcs/darcs-team
>
> You can find helpful sed and emacs scripts to make reviewing slightly
> easier.

Thanks, I found darcs-review.el there which does things similar to what I wrote. I wonder if darcsum's changes listing
could be adapted for patch browsing. It has some nice features like collapse and select by hunk/file/directory and jump
to the full source location.

I think this might be a useful tip: if the patch submitter can be reached on irc, have them talk you through it, then
send the review summarising what you've learned.