[darcs-users] DRAFT Proposal: Navigating the space of versions using Tree hashes

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Sat Sep 4 09:11:22 UTC 2010

Eric was helping me find existing tickets related to this proposal:

My comment about Zooko was based on my memory of this ticket:
http://bugs.darcs.net/issue992

Here is a ticket about hashed contexts:
http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1505

He also pointed out that we need an official Rational Skeptic:
http://wiki.darcs.net/Ideas#proposal-gauntlet

There was also some IRC discussion (not sure when it ends, still on going):
http://irclog.perlgeek.de/darcs/2010-09-04#i_2783550

Jason