[darcs-users] darcs-benchmark 0.1.9 - benchmarking help wanted for 2.5

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Sat Sep 4 13:50:59 UTC 2010

Okay I ran darcs-benchmark --converge over and over for the last few
days. A single run of it would take around 6 hours. I kept rerunning
it until it seemed like it had no more work to do. I uploaded the
results to http://wiki.darcs.net/Benchmarks/TahoeLAFSOrg .

I'm not sure what to make of the results. Is whatsnew really slower
with this version of darcs vs. darcs 2.4.4 but annotate faster? If so,
I'll take it, because annotate is the most important operation on this
server.

Regards,

Zooko