[darcs-users] [patch381] darcs-patch: remove --index option from matchOneNontag because

Reinier Lamers bugs at darcs.net
Sun Sep 5 14:01:54 UTC 2010

Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de> added the comment:

Hi,

Op woensdag 01 september 2010 18:17 schreef Iago Abal:
> New submission from Iago Abal <iago.abal at udc.es>:
>
> My English is not very good so expect grammar errors or strange expressions.

Applied (to the 2.5 branch), thanks!

In general, I prefer just removing unused code to commenting it out.
Commenting out code clutters the code and makes it harder to use
search/replace. If you want to restore the part you removed, you can use darcs
rollback.

Reinier

title: darcs-patch: remove --index option from matchOneNontag because -> darcs-patch: remove --index option from matchOneNontag	because