[darcs-users] import from CVS, preserving tags?

Dave Love d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Sep 6 15:42:01 UTC 2010

Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net> writes:

> There may be some paths you did not explore, using darcs-fastconvert

Yes, since I found no pointer to it anywhere.  Thanks.

> You will probably need the hashed-storage from
>
> darcs get http://repos.mornfall.net/hashed-storage/0.5
>
> and recent libdarcs (from darcs-beta, presumably) compiled against the
> above hashed-storage.

What's darcs-beta, and is its repo format something I can share with
users of not-very-recently-released darcsen?

[I may regret trying to use darcs on a nine-year old, >200MB CVS repo,
especially as it blows up the storage requirements so much...]