[darcs-users] testing pathlib for Darcs?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Sep 7 09:51:47 UTC 2010

Hi Dmitry,

I keep almost failed to put the obvious 2+2 together.

I remember you said you may be interested in helping add some tests
to RepoPath.  First the bad news: it looks like RepoPath itself may be
going away fairly soon.  I hope this isn't making you waste any effort
(although it could be interesting from a making-sure-we-dont-break-stuff
perspective).

The good news: There is some new work on paths that we're trying to
write some tests for.

  http://repos.mornfall.net/pathlib/

Would you be kind enough to have a look and provide some feedback on
how we can make these tests better?

Many thanks!