[darcs-users] [patch360] Solve issue1923: bad source warning mechanism warns ab...

Adolfo Builes builes.adolfo at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 8 02:30:29 UTC 2010

Hi Eric,

I have been trying to found a test case for such behavior but I
haven't been able to do it.
I know it happens when it propagates the remote local sources and
tries to use it, but  somehow it doesn't happen always.

I tried first using Petr solution with lighthttpd but someone the test
will pass when it should fail, then I setup an account in my server,
and did the same to simulate the situation you describe first, and
then when pulling it wouldn't complain.

Maybe could you give me a hand with that test case, or ping me on irc,
and we can talk more about it.

--
Adolfo