[darcs-users] darcs in 2010: talk/video online

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Mon Sep 13 06:59:22 UTC 2010

Hi Eric,

indeed, nice slides and even nicer achievements you've got to darcs over
the years. I'm still here on 1.0.9 release and this might indeed be
interesting to see comparison with it too.

Also, although UI of prezi might look kind of geeky, it's awful at least
to my eyes. All this rotating and jumping is good enough to just get
seasickness! And also it consumes a lot of time. My guess is 50/50 for
jumping/rotating and reading itself.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the info!
Karel