[darcs-users] 'submitted' branch

Florent Becker florent.becker at ens-lyon.org
Mon Sep 13 14:06:22 UTC 2010

>  It
> seems like a 'darcs pull --bundle <foo.dpatch> <some repo>' command
> would be nice here. It would take the patch names from foo.dpatch, but
> ignore the contents, and pull the patches from <some repo> instead.

I think a more general way to do that would be to have an "in" matcher
that works with bundles and repos, allowing you to do 'darcs pull
--match "in <foo.dpatch>" <some repo>'. (For instance, 'darcs rollback
--match "not in <upstream>" <my repo>' is a tool i often miss.) See
http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1870.

Florent