[darcs-users] darcs in 2010: talk/video online

Matthias Kilian kili at outback.escape.de
Mon Sep 13 19:54:07 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 07:17:30PM +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> This Friday I gave a presentation at the AngloHaskell meetup on the
> state of Darcs in 2010, what we've been up to recently and where we want
> to go in the near and distant future.
>
> I've redone the talk on YouTube, basically just stepping through the
> slides and talking over them.  It's about an hour long and you
> can watch it here:
>   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUytayyTGTU

Hmmm.. you mention that annotate has been improved, but I still
have serious problems running darcs annotate on the ghc tree (or,
to be more precise, on my mirror using a hashed repo of the ghc
tree). I'm either running into a stack overflow or (with +RTS -K32M)
into an out-of-memory, using the beta5 version of darcs compiled
on OpenBSD (with ghc-6.12.3). Is this a known issue or shall I file
a ticket for it?

Ciao,
	Kili