[darcs-users] 'submitted' branch

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Sep 14 10:36:21 UTC 2010

[Wherein Eric goes back to English class]

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:32:30 +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> At the risk of bikeshedding, one variant of physically arrange things
> would be for HEAD may be to make the submitted branch primary and the
> reviewed branch secondary.

One variant of physically arranging things would be to make the
submitted branch primary (HEAD) and the reviewed branch secondary

> During review time, we'd keep the same general workflow, but hacker
> could alternatively send against the release branch, and reviewer B
> could also double-push, both to submitted and to reviewed.

During *release* time (as opposed to peace time), and reviewer B
could also double-push both to submitted and to the release branch.