[darcs-users] 'submitted' branch

Reinier Lamers tux_rocker at reinier.de
Tue Sep 14 19:03:05 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Op dinsdag 14 september 2010 12:32 schreef Eric Kow:
> Florent and Reinier, as active reviewers, do you have opinions to
> contribute about doing something like this in principle?

I am afraid that this is not going to make the review process faster, and
possibly slower. But I can see how it will help us avoid queus full of
outdated conflicting patches. So at least we can try it out.

I think I slightly prefer only reviewing the final result of the adventure
branch in the end to this submitted branch. That way Petr and the rest of us
could  work happily until the big merge of the adventure branch. If Petr keeps
pulling patches from HEAD into adventure, the conflicts at the end should not
be bad.

Reinier