[darcs-users] [patch164] Resolve issue182: hidden darcs status alias for darcs ...

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Wed Sep 15 21:04:17 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

This is a very old patch in before the screening days, so I took the liberty of
resending it as an amended patch, rather than patch plus conflict resolution.

Maybe old habits just die hard.  I consider this sane enough to be pre-screened.

Wed Sep 15 22:05:19 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Resolve issue182: hidden darcs status alias for darcs whatsnew -ls

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch164>