[darcs-users] core team heads-up! please use the 'screened' branch

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Sep 16 17:17:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 15.09.2010, 11:22 +0100 schrieb Eric Kow:
> 3. When a patch bundle has been screened, the patch tracker status
>    should be set to needs-review.
>
>    Joachim: would it be possible by any chance for darcswatch to monitor
>    http://darcs.net/screened and to automagically set any
>    needs-screening patches therein to needs-review?  That would save us
>    some admin work.

should be possible. I am a bit uneasy about race conditions (e.g. a
patch is pushed to screened and also to darcs.net/ between two
darcswatch runs). Can status updates to roundup be conditional, i.e. a
mail saying „if the patch has status needs-screening, set it to
needs-review, otherwise do nothing“?

Greetings,
Joachim
--