[darcs-users] [patch400] Add commandProgramName field to DarcsCommand

Joachim Breitner bugs at darcs.net
Thu Sep 16 18:11:17 UTC 2010

New submission from Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>:

Hi,

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/releases/branch-2.5:

this is another patch that has on effect on the user interface of darcs, but
makes the DarcsLib API more useful.

Again, I’d be grateful if this would make it into 2.5, or at least one of the
point releases following 2.5.

Thanks,
Joachim

PS: I took the liberty to import DarcsCommand(..) everywhere, even when before
the field accessors were named explicitly. The (..)-variant was far more
common, so this is more consistent.

Thu Sep 16 20:06:43 CEST 2010  Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>
  * Add commandProgramName field to DarcsCommand
  In order to make the command handling more generic, the name of the program
  (the executable) is now a field of DarcsCommand. It is used by the functions
  which generate the help output.

files: add-commandprogramname-field-to-darcscommand.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 12574
nosy: nomeata
status: needs-screening
title: Add commandProgramName field to DarcsCommand

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch400>