[darcs-users] ratification (haskell_policy / hlint)

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 21:13:59 UTC 2010

Hi

> Thanks for your work on this!  I hope to see a follow-up patch from
> you when Neil works out a good way to ratify exceptions in hlint.

http://community.haskell.org/~ndm/darcs/hlint/hlint.htm#customization
- see the Ignoring hints section. To simply ignore any hints in a
module you can write:

{-# ANN module "HLint: ignore" #-}

There are also more fine grained options available, described in the manual.

This feature has been available since HLint 1.6.19, February this year
(I really need to get control of my inbox).

As far as I am aware, there are no HLint issues that darcs
particularly cares about. If there is anything that would help darcs,
please let me know.

Thanks, Neil